Wednesday 22 January 2014

MIA

Hi!

Sorry I've been missing in action. I have been using the last few weeks to do some major life decluttering. 

My first start was Facebook. Now I was not one to "friend" anyone I didn't know but I had an awful lot of "friends" that were not part of my life in any shape or form. I share a lot of my life on FB like photos and updates and I realised these are the things that I only want people who are actually in my life to see. So I set about slashing the number of friends I had on there. I can tell you it feels great! I am unburdened of people's problems whom I don't really know, I am rid of the few that used it as a platform to moan about anything and everything and the best outcome is I actually care about the things that show up in my news feed now.

I would highly recommend this!

Next was decluttering my belongings. More accurately my make up. I had it crammed in 1 tiny drawer and a lot of things were not getting used as I had forgotten about them. To rectify this I treated myself to a dressing table and it may be the best thing I ever bought. 

Now my make up is nicely separated in drawers and I feel totally organised. I have also found some old faves that I am now using again.

Next on my list is the decluttering of my clothes but that may take a while and may even be a constant work in progress.

I can honestly say that even after doing these 2 things I feel better in myself and more in control.

Have you had a new year declutter?

Much Love

A x


No comments:

Post a Comment