Sunday 31 August 2014

Ice Ice Baby

Hi,

So I've had a "chilling" week to say the least! This week I was nominated to do the ALS ice bucket challenge and I'm proud to say I didn't chicken out! ALS or MND as it is known in the UK is a small charity that is reaping the rewards of this viral fundraising and I couldn't have been happier to complete the challenge and donate.

Other things this week included purchases of homewear and dresses, pub lunches, the dreaded task of sorting my wardrobe and the discovery of what could be my new favourite nail polish colour.

Here are some snapshots:


The aftermath of the wardrobe sort


MUA nail polish in number 3


Ice Bucket Challenge



Much Love

A x

1 comment:

  1. love the dress! well done on the ice challenge..and the wardrobe clear out! keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete