Saturday 28 December 2013

On the fourth week of Christmas

Hi!
I'm back with the last 3 items of my advent calendar and also what I got for Christmas.
First up what was behind the last three doors

Nails inc Porchester Square 4ml. This is a lovely nude and I love nails inc.
Umberto Gianni backcomb in a bottle 30ml. I am interested in this as I love a bit of volume.
17 blow out mascara. Full size and you can't have too many mascaras!
As I said in my last post, I have loved this calendar and will certainly be having one next year.
Now for Christmas presents!

First from the Mr I got a new hairdryer as I had had my old one for 10 years and it was on its way out. He also got me a lovely Ted Baker smelly set in a beautiful box.
Off my Mom, Sister and nieces I received make up galore! I got look beauty's metallic smoulder eye and power lashes kits, a soap and glory eyes box and a huge soap and glory travel makeup kit.
My brother and his family got me and the Mr wine and biscuits. We also got tins of sweets, chocolates and biscuits from friends.
From my in laws I got a new bag for work, the naked 1 pallet (which I am so excited about!), the obligatory slippers, a cushion for my bed and the Kimberley Walsh autobiography which I asked for as I love Girls Aloud.
I was very spoilt and feel so grateful for all of the gifts I received. This is by no way means a post of bragging. I love reading what people received and so wanted to share what I got with you.
I hope you received some lovely gifts too.
Much Love
A x



2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela, sounds like you had a fab Christmas! How big was this advert calendar to fit all these things in? X

    ReplyDelete