Saturday 21 December 2013

On the third week of Christmas

Hi!

Well, it's nearly the end of my calendar. Only 3 windows left and I am going to miss opening this everyday.



Here's what was behind weeks doors



Seventeen tattoo me liquid eyeliner 6m. This is black and glides on easily.

Boots emery board. Always useful and a nice handbag size.

Soap & Glory mini flake away body scrub 50ml. Another S&G product and I couldn't be happier

Ghost fragrance 36m A nice and light smell.

Mavala diamond nail polish 5ml. I don't have many glitters so this is welcomed into my collection.

Carmex lip balm pot original 7.5g Great lip balm and a nice handy size.

Botanics hair serum 30ml. I've heard quite a lot about this so I am looking forward to trying it.

So, that's week 3 and I am pleased with every gift this week.

Not long to Christmas Day now! I hope you are ready!

Much love

A x


No comments:

Post a Comment