Tuesday 24 December 2013

The Twang

Hi!

Last night me and the Mr went to the Rainbow Lounge in Birmingham to see one of our favourite bands The Twang.

I'd never been to the venue or seen the band live before so I was really looking forward to our pre Christmas outing.

I was not disappointed at all. The venue was packed and the atmosphere was electric.
There were people on shoulders, jumping about, beer flying everywhere and generally having a good night.

 
The Twang were awesome and played a variety of their hits plus some songs off their new album due to be released in the new year.

If you haven't heard the Twang I recommend you YouTube them. If you like the indie rock genre you will love them.

I really want to go back to the venue aswell as it is a fantastic place for live music.

Much love

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment